If you are actively or passively searching for a new opportunity, we post a variety of positions from our 3,000 member companies throughout the upper Midwest. As a candidate, you can also email your resume to us to include in our general talent pool.
If your organization wants to ease the application process and get maximum exposure to talent, MRA offers an a la carte job posting service. The fee for a 30-day posting is $300 for MRA member companies / $400 for non-member companies and includes:
- Review and edit of your job posting for maximum candidate appeal.
• Benefit: Marketing-based job ads appeal to active and passive candidates.
- Position posted by our team to core job boards – Indeed, Monster, SimplyHired, and variety of additional diversity boards.
• Benefit: Saves you time from posting to multiple job boards.
- One-button social sharing capability (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Benefit: Increase reach with sharing to company and individual social media pages.
- Custom pre-hire screening questions included in your application process.
• Benefit: Identify top talent from a sea of applicants more effectively.
- Mobile-friendly and simple candidate apply process – less than 2 minutes to apply!
• Benefit: more views and quality candidate submissions.
- Daily notifications for new applicants.
• Benefit: Keep your process moving quickly to reduce time-to-fill.
- Summary report outlining posting analytics (i.e. views, clicks, source, etc.)
• Benefit: Identify what works well and opportunities to improve your job marketing process.
- Monthly billing (for MRA members.)
• Benefit: Easy budgeting and payment option.
Contact Beth Mathison for questions or to get started.
Need help beyond a job posting? We offer full-cycle recruitment services guaranteed to help you focus on quality-of-hire and faster time-to-fill. With a typical savings of 50% or more from traditional search firms...learn how MRA can be your recruitment partner.
Who is MRA?
MRA is a not-for-profit employer association serving 3,000 members throughout the upper Midwest. MRA’s Recruiting Business Partners attract and recruit top talent for employment opportunities at our member companies.
What is the MRA Difference?
We conduct employer-branded recruitment for 90% of our opportunities. As a candidate, you will know which company you’re actually applying to. Additionally, our recruiters always work in partnership with hiring companies so that you don’t have agency recruiter hurdles to overcome.
It’s Fast & Easy!
- Applying takes less than two minutes! (No passwords or accounts to register.)
- MRA does not make hiring decisions – you will be hired directly by the company.
- We care about your career interests and goals. We want you to find the right fit, with the right employer. Our Recruiting Business Partners are not measured by sales volume and they do not receive commissions.
Are you interested in exploring the possibilities?
Search through the employment openings or join our talent community to be notified when new positions become available (they change frequently).